Keyboard disables after hibernate?

Is there some trick sothat when my computer comes out of hiberate that the
keyboard and sound still operate. This is a wired keyboard in a Dell P3 and
XP home.

Any tips appreciated.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard disables hibernate

    Hi,

    If they don't function after hibernate, that is the fault of the associated
    device driver. Your best bet is to update the driver to the latest release
    from the manufacturer (not Windows Update) to resolve this. However, there
    is no guarantee that it will work, as that function is not always supported
    by all hardware (or combinations of hardware).

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "jtsnow" <jtsnow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is there some trick sothat when my computer comes out of hiberate that the
    > keyboard and sound still operate. This is a wired keyboard in a Dell P3
    > and XP home.
    >
    > Any tips appreciated.
    >
    > thanks

Hibernate Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP