Keyboard disables after hibernate?

Is there some trick sothat when my computer comes out of hiberate that the
keyboard and sound still operate. This is a wired keyboard in a Dell P3 and
XP home.

Any tips appreciated.

thanks

Hi,

If they don't function after hibernate, that is the fault of the associated
device driver. Your best bet is to update the driver to the latest release
from the manufacturer (not Windows Update) to resolve this. However, there
is no guarantee that it will work, as that function is not always supported
by all hardware (or combinations of hardware).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone