sell link disappeared at the stock market

Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this morning it was
gone.

--
M00ndreamz
****

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
> Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this morning it was
> gone.

It seems that you now have to click on "My Portfolio" and there is a
"sell shares" button at the bottom of that screen.

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Les wrote:
> Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
>> Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this
>> morning it was gone.
>
> It seems that you now have to click on "My Portfolio" and there is a
> "sell shares" button at the bottom of that screen.

I click it and I get a there were no successful transactions. I don't get a
screen where I can tell them what to sell.

Gareeth

Les <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
>> Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this morning
>> it was gone.
>
> It seems that you now have to click on "My Portfolio" and there is a
> "sell shares" button at the bottom of that screen.

which doesn't work...at least it wasn't working yesterday when I tried to
sell that 50k worth of shares.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Bebinn [bebinn@invalid.com] said
> Les <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
> >> Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this morning
> >> it was gone.
> >
> > It seems that you now have to click on "My Portfolio" and there is a
> > "sell shares" button at the bottom of that screen.
> >

> which doesn't work...at least it wasn't working yesterday when I tried to
> sell that 50k worth of shares.

There is a drop down from each share type and you have to fill in how
many you want to sell and then you click on the sell shares button.
Seems a bit over-complex but for me at least it does seem to work.

--

Gareeth [Gareethnews@hotmail.com] said
> Les wrote:
> > Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
> >> Did anybody else notice this? Yesterday it was there and this
> >> morning it was gone.
> >
> > It seems that you now have to click on "My Portfolio" and there is a
> > "sell shares" button at the bottom of that screen.
>
> I click it and I get a there were no successful transactions. I don't get a
> screen where I can tell them what to sell.

You have to click on the shares themselves and you get a drop down menu
where you can type in how many you want to sell, then you can click the
sell shares button.

--

Les wrote:

> You have to click on the shares themselves and you get a drop down
> menu where you can type in how many you want to sell, then you can
> click the sell shares button.

Yeah I managed it later but my usenet post showed up about 12 hours after I
was having problems. I gave up trying to post when I realized they were not
getting through.

Gareeth