Pat me on the back :oD weeeeeee!

It took 25 or so tries, but I finally beat Mission #12 in Defenders of
Neopia... Then I beat Mission #13 in one try. Heh heh :eek:D

Also, I got tired of not getting offers on my three R99 stamps, so I put
them in my album. Now I have 345 stamps/coins/coconuts/shells/etc, puts me
at #9 in all of Neopia. Yay me! :eek:D

Ok, donations may be sent to my neo account LOL just kidding ;o)

And BTW, who sent me an email about cream pies? My wife said I got an email
from a neo-person, but by reading the subject line, I thought it was *gasp*
porn, so I deleted it.

Hahah!! Congrats, I'll get right on that donation! Riiiiight

T'wasnt me about cream pie, but now Im curious LOL

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It took 25 or so tries, but I finally beat Mission #12 in Defenders of
> Neopia... Then I beat Mission #13 in one try. Heh heh :eek:D
>
> Also, I got tired of not getting offers on my three R99 stamps, so I put
> them in my album. Now I have 345 stamps/coins/coconuts/shells/etc, puts
> me
> at #9 in all of Neopia. Yay me! :eek:D
>
> Ok, donations may be sent to my neo account LOL just kidding ;o)
>
> And BTW, who sent me an email about cream pies? My wife said I got an
> email
> from a neo-person, but by reading the subject line, I thought it was
> *gasp*
> porn, so I deleted it.

I'd send you a donation, but I don't have you down as a neofriend.

Cream pie?
No thanks. I prefer ice cream. My dad likes Boston cream pie though.

kolugunner

TRENDING THREADS