Bad Password error

I accedentally deleted my cookies and had to re-logon to Neopets. I typed in
my username, my active pet came up but my password wouldn't work. I tried
the Lost Password feature and I received the message. I tried CTRL+C'ing the
password into the box and also typing it (checked the CAPS LOCKalready) It
still won't work. I need to get in to unlock the Maraquan Sidebar. I CAN'T
LOG IN~!

Are you saying you know how to unlock it ?? Grin...

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I accedentally deleted my cookies and had to re-logon to Neopets. I typed
>in my username, my active pet came up but my password wouldn't work. I
>tried the Lost Password feature and I received the message. I tried
>CTRL+C'ing the password into the box and also typing it (checked the CAPS
>LOCKalready) It still won't work. I need to get in to unlock the Maraquan
>Sidebar. I CAN'T LOG IN~!

Sure sounds that way to me!
Mwa ha ha ...

~Mikki~ wrote:
> Sure sounds that way to me!
> Mwa ha ha ...
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Are you saying you know how to unlock it ?? Grin...
>>

>>"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>I accedentally deleted my cookies and had to re-logon to Neopets. I typed in
>>>my username, my active pet came up but my password wouldn't work. I tried the
>>>Lost Password feature and I received the message. I tried CTRL+C'ing the
>>>password into the box and also typing it (checked the CAPS LOCKalready) It
>>>still won't work. I need to get in to unlock the Maraquan Sidebar. I CAN'T LOG
>>>IN~!

It's a pretty sidebar but its messing with my neodaq.xls! Grrrrrrrrrrr

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander