Nmbr1Ballr

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2006
I plan on making this purchase Friday. Anything you don't like about the setup or something I can buy that performs better let me know.
E6600 Processor
Asus P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard
SuperTalent PC2 6400 Ram 4-4-3-8 timings
Artic Silver5 Thermal Compound
Scythe Infinity CPU cooler

How does this setup look? Also the Scythe should have no problem fitting in that motherboard due to its size correct? And in your opinion how fast could you overclock the CPU/RAM without pushing it right to its limit, like I the CPU to still be cool as I would keep it there at all times. Not like as high as I can get it on the verge of getting hot, but something at a very reasonable clock and at a low temperatue, something I won't have to worry about at all. Ill probably be posting back on how to actually do this stuff too haha. Ive read the wusy oc guide, but I'm still not that confident on it. My friend is building it for me so he will know more. Also if it changes your opinions, my 90% main purpose for this computer will to play a game, Counter Strike: Source. My goal was going to be around 3.0-3.2ghz. Opinions? Could go higher and still remain cool etc, good temperature to shoot for?