tekkitu the witch doctor

Is there anybody who can give me tips for (affordable) weapons to beat him?

--
M00ndreamz
****

    I was able to beat him with
    Lost Desert Dagger
    Leaf Shield
    Downsize!
    Brain Tree Mace
    Hand Painted Scarab
    Scarab Ring
    Also, had Sink and Diamond Dust, and Invisible available under abilities. He
    went down fairly quick. My HP 248, str 77, def16 and I forget the other
    stats(sorry)

    If ya beat him and figure out the Meerca Bros, please let me know...good
    luck,
    Slobnoster

    "G" <gsorell@charter.net> schreef in bericht
    >I was able to beat him with
    > Lost Desert Dagger
    > Leaf Shield
    > Downsize!
    > Brain Tree Mace
    > Hand Painted Scarab
    > Scarab Ring
    > Also, had Sink and Diamond Dust, and Invisible available under abilities.
    > He went down fairly quick. My HP 248, str 77, def16 and I forget the other
    > stats(sorry)
    >
    > If ya beat him and figure out the Meerca Bros, please let me know...good
    > luck,
    > Slobnoster

    Thank you very much! I will keep this information for later. I guess I need
    some more training first :). My Jubbeltje has only 120 HP now.

    --
    M00ndreamz
    ****
    Nederlandse startpagina voor Neopets: