  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 11:34:35 PM

Is there anybody who can give me tips for (affordable) weapons to beat him?

--
M00ndreamz
****

More about : tekkitu witch doctor

June 12, 2005 12:02:05 AM

I was able to beat him with
Lost Desert Dagger
Leaf Shield
Downsize!
Brain Tree Mace
Hand Painted Scarab
Scarab Ring
Also, had Sink and Diamond Dust, and Invisible available under abilities. He
went down fairly quick. My HP 248, str 77, def16 and I forget the other
stats(sorry)

If ya beat him and figure out the Meerca Bros, please let me know...good
luck,
Slobnoster

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there anybody who can give me tips for (affordable) weapons to beat
> him?
>

> --
> M00ndreamz
> ****
> Nederlandse startpagina voor Neopets:
> http://moondreams.free.fr/
> Weblog over Neopets:
> http://moondreams.free.fr/nieuws/

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 3:08:56 PM

"G" <gsorell@charter.net> schreef in bericht
>I was able to beat him with
> Lost Desert Dagger
> Leaf Shield
> Downsize!
> Brain Tree Mace
> Hand Painted Scarab
> Scarab Ring
> Also, had Sink and Diamond Dust, and Invisible available under abilities.
> He went down fairly quick. My HP 248, str 77, def16 and I forget the other
> stats(sorry)
>
> If ya beat him and figure out the Meerca Bros, please let me know...good
> luck,
> Slobnoster

Thank you very much! I will keep this information for later. I guess I need
some more training first :) . My Jubbeltje has only 120 HP now.

--
M00ndreamz
****