  • User Experience
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 10, 2004 11:05:23 AM

From user experience which one of the following two
webcams are preferred? HomeConnect #3718 or
the Phillips PCVC 740K. Please state your reasons
why you prefere one over the other.

More about : homeconnect phillips 740 webcamk

Anonymous
August 10, 2004 8:31:44 PM

"Radio Man" wrote...
HomeConnect #3718 or Phillips PCVC 740K.

Phillips which I have never used but know what it is.

fwiw;
I've a 3com home connect and its definitely a looser compared to most ccd
webcams and that Phillips 740 is about the same as the current batch of
Logitech Pro's w/ccd which I have three diff models of and without a doubt
there is no comparison.
!