How do I set up the snap to function? I used to have a setting that allowed
the mouse to snap to the most logical next step. Can anyone remind me how to
do this?

JCW

Hi JCW,

See if that option is available under Control Panel>Mouse>Pointer Options
tab.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JCW" <jcw@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> How do I set up the snap to function? I used to have a setting that
allowed
> the mouse to snap to the most logical next step. Can anyone remind me how
> do this?
>
> JCW

Hi JCW,

Go to Control Panel - Mouse Properties - Pointer Options Tab.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

JCW wrote:
> How do I set up the snap to function? I used to have a
> setting that allowed the mouse to snap to the most
> logical next step. Can anyone remind me how to do this?
>
> JCW

DUH! Thanks..I guess I should have known that...

JCW
"Bert Kinney" <bert@NSmvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi JCW,
>
> Go to Control Panel - Mouse Properties - Pointer Options Tab.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>
> JCW wrote:
>> How do I set up the snap to function? I used to have a
>> setting that allowed the mouse to snap to the most
>> logical next step. Can anyone remind me how to do this?
>>
>> JCW

This is the second time I have sent a thank you and the first one didn't
post (any ideas that would cause that ?) but that one I should have known
but thanks...

> This is the second time I have sent a thank you and the first one
> didn't post (any ideas that would cause that ?) but that one I should
> have known but thanks...
>
> JCW

The first one did post.
Go to Tools | Options | Read and uncheck the option to get ### messages at a
time.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Thanks again Frank. I have it set at 300 now and I didn't see the first
post, but thanks for your advice to the sometimes blissfully ignorant...

JCW
"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> "JCW" <jcw@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> This is the second time I have sent a thank you and the first one
>> didn't post (any ideas that would cause that ?) but that one I should
>> have known but thanks...
>>
>> JCW
>
> The first one did post.
> Go to Tools | Options | Read and uncheck the option to get ### messages at
> a time.
>
> --
> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
> http://www.fjsmjs.com
> Protect your PC
> http://www.microsoft.com./athome/security/protect/default.aspx

What I suggested was to UNcheck the option.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com