Scorched Evil Coconut

My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of them
except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on the
fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil coconuts,
one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has that
one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they keep saying
she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone know what
the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
--
remove the xxx's to reply

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46

Check out my avatars:

http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo

--
8
answers

    "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of them
    > except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on the
    > fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil coconuts,
    > one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
    > that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they keep
    > saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
    > know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
    > --
    > remove the xxx's to reply
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
    >
    > Check out my avatars:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
    >
    > --

    coconuts in the 4th row from left to right

    Light Brown Evil Coconut
    Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    Flaming Evil Coconut
    Seasonal Evil Coconut
    One Eyed Evil Coconut

    cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
    Vicious Evil Coconut
    Moaning Evil Coconut
    Sliced Evil Coconut
    Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    Golden Evil Coconut

    they are identical coconut image wise
    i have them in my album
    http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule31
    i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

    Thanks Kerry

    Did you submit one or two of the little devils to get them to show up in two
    spots??

    --

    > Thanks Kerry
    >
    > Did you submit one or two of the little devils to get them to show up in
    > two spots??
    >
    > --
    > remove the xxx's to reply
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
    >
    > Check out my avatars:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo

    i bought two of them, but there is a chance that they are listed in the shop
    wwiz as seperate items with the same name, are you noticing a price
    difference between the two coconuts

    The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing two,
    and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.

    I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so far.

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of
    them
    > > except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on
    the
    > > fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil
    coconuts,
    > > one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
    > > that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they
    keep
    > > saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
    > > know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
    > > --
    > > remove the xxx's to reply
    > >
    > > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
    > >
    > > Check out my avatars:
    > >
    > > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
    > >
    > > --
    >
    > coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
    >
    > Light Brown Evil Coconut
    > Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    > Flaming Evil Coconut
    > Seasonal Evil Coconut
    > One Eyed Evil Coconut
    >
    > cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
    > Vicious Evil Coconut
    > Moaning Evil Coconut
    > Sliced Evil Coconut
    > Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    > Golden Evil Coconut
    >
    > they are identical coconut image wise
    > i have them in my album

    http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
    1
    > i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

    Sliced evil Coconut is in space #23. Flaming Evil coconut is in #18. We are
    looking at spaces 17 and 24. They both look like Scorched Evil
    Coconuts????

    --

    "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing
    > two,
    > and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.
    >
    > I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so
    > far.
    >

    > "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of
    > them
    >> > except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on
    > the
    >> > fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil
    > coconuts,
    >> > one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
    >> > that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they
    > keep
    >> > saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
    >> > know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
    >> > --
    >> > remove the xxx's to reply
    >> >
    >> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
    >> >
    >> > Check out my avatars:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
    >> >
    >> > --
    >>
    >> coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
    >>
    >> Light Brown Evil Coconut
    >> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    >> Flaming Evil Coconut
    >> Seasonal Evil Coconut
    >> One Eyed Evil Coconut
    >>
    >> cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
    >> Vicious Evil Coconut
    >> Moaning Evil Coconut
    >> Sliced Evil Coconut
    >> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    >> Golden Evil Coconut
    >>
    >> they are identical coconut image wise
    >> i have them in my album
    >>
    > http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
    > 1
    >> i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

    according to Neoitems.net:

    Angry Evil Coconut
    Burning Evil Coconut
    Damaged Evil Coconut
    Flaming Evil Coconut
    Golden Evil Coconut
    Hairy Evil Coconut
    Horned Evil Coconut
    Infernal Evil Coconut
    Light Brown Evil Coconut
    Mini Evil Coconut
    Moaning Evil Coconut
    Monstrous Evil Coconut
    One Eyed Evil Coconut
    Painted Evil Coconut
    Scorched Evil Coconut
    Screaming Evil Coconut
    Silent Evil Coconut
    Sinister Evil Coconut
    Sliced Evil Coconut
    spo_coconut_22
    Stitched Evil Coconut
    Tusked Evil Coconut
    Ugly Evil Coconut
    Vicious Evil Coconut
    Wailing Evil Coconut

    > Sliced evil Coconut is in space #23. Flaming Evil coconut is in #18. We
    > are looking at spaces 17 and 24. They both look like Scorched Evil
    > Coconuts????
    >
    > --
    > remove the xxx's to reply
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
    >
    > Check out my avatars:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
    > "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing
    >> two,
    >> and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.
    >>
    >> I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so
    >> far.
    >>

    >> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> them
    >> the
    >> coconuts,
    >> keep

    >>> coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
    >>>
    >>> Light Brown Evil Coconut
    >>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    >>> Flaming Evil Coconut
    >>> Seasonal Evil Coconut
    >>> One Eyed Evil Coconut
    >>>
    >>> cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
    >>> Vicious Evil Coconut
    >>> Moaning Evil Coconut
    >>> Sliced Evil Coconut
    >>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
    >>> Golden Evil Coconut
    >>>
    >>> they are identical coconut image wise
    >>> i have them in my album
    >>>
    >> http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
    >> 1
    >>> i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

    Thanks bobcat, now all we have to do is figure out what spo_coconut_22 is?

    #23 is the sliced evil coconut (my coconut album is complete)

Games Video Games