Looking for free surveillance software for my webcam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 10, 2004 1:07:15 PM

Hello
I'm looking for a software who allows a capture every 15 or 30
seconds.
If you can help me...
--
Patrick RAYNAL - mailto:fa3@fr.st
Pages persos: http://www.fa3.fr.st - http://www.raynal.fr.st

"Patrick RAYNAL" <fa3@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
> Hello
> I'm looking for a software who allows a capture every 15 or 30
> seconds.
> If you can help me...

That will be in my next version of HomeSentinel, coming
in a couple of weeks. Although it won't be free, it will
be only 29.50 USD. Meanwhile, you might have a look
at the free, unlimited Basic version, downloadable from
http://bobday.vze.com.

-- Bob Day
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 3:13:35 PM