webcam chat

Hello there

How are you all doing, if there is any female or coupoe that would like to
webcam chat please make contact.
If doesnt have to be nuce or obscene just friendly chat is ok.

murray
3 answers Last reply
More about webcam chat
  1. Hi
    how are you?
    I hope you will not against to visit this site camwt.com , here I could find many friends and I hope that you also can find friends :)
  2. On mine so it will not be bad if during the talk you will look at the interlocutor. You all need to establish the live webcam and you can gooooone.........
  3. I installed the microsoft vx 3000 and it worked great on skype..now it wont go to skype..it defaults to windows live messanger...i've uninstalled it 3 times, but even following all the instructions from skype ...what am I missing?

Webcams Peripherals