orogktinga Kikos Darkside 1 1,300 NP
blahigive Kikos Darkside 1 1,575 NP
blanklauren Kikos Darkside 1 1,579 NP
bearellmo Kikos Darkside 1 1,733 NP
barneyr71 Kikos Darkside 2 1,799 NP

"Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:YOGdnX9gTJd5njPfRVn-2A@rogers.com...
> The Water Faerie wants you to get her 'Kikos Darkside'!!
>
> Thanks!

Diane

The Water Faerie increases emith74090's defence

Thanks so much!

Diane wrote:
> The Water Faerie wants you to get her 'Kikos Darkside'!!
>
> Thanks!

jchenniliaro Kikos Darkside 1 1,350 NP

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

Diane

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> Diane wrote:
> > The Water Faerie wants you to get her 'Kikos Darkside'!!
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> jchenniliaro Kikos Darkside 1 1,350 NP

Oh thank you anyway, but I already got it. :)

Di

Diane wrote:
> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>
>>Diane wrote:
>>
>>>The Water Faerie wants you to get her 'Kikos Darkside'!!
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>

>>jchenniliaro Kikos Darkside 1 1,350 NP
>

> Oh thank you anyway, but I already got it. :)
>
> Di

You are welcome, I saw that you got it right after I posted :) hehehe
Better too many offers of help tan none I always say!

--

> Diane wrote:
> > "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message

> >>jchenniliaro Kikos Darkside 1 1,350 NP
> >

> > Oh thank you anyway, but I already got it. :)
> >
> > Di
> >

> You are welcome, I saw that you got it right after I posted :) hehehe
> Better too many offers of help tan none I always say!

I agee! Thanks so much.

Di

TRENDING THREADS