Generic Driver for USB Webcam?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 13, 2004 2:23:17 PM

Hi,

I bought an old webcam, there was no driver with it.

I thought, windows 2000 would have a generic webcam driver but I was wrong.

The cam has no manufacturer or model name on it, so I do not know where to
find the
specific driver for it.

Windows pnp finds "usb camera", when I plug it in, but there is no driver.

Is there a generic USB webcam driver (maybe for different image
resolutions?)?

PLease help!!!!

Alexander
February 27, 2011 1:19:46 PM

ok, now that's a long time anybody respond :kaola:
so I guess everybody doesn't care about you problem :lol:
so go to hell and never come back, understand ? :hello:
December 31, 2011 10:30:48 PM

dgino20 said:
ok, now that's a long time anybody respond :kaola:
so I guess everybody doesn't care about you problem :lol:
so go to hell and never come back, understand ? :hello:

With people like you in the world who needs enemies ?
!