Generic Driver for USB Webcam?

Hi,

I bought an old webcam, there was no driver with it.

I thought, windows 2000 would have a generic webcam driver but I was wrong.

The cam has no manufacturer or model name on it, so I do not know where to
find the
specific driver for it.

Windows pnp finds "usb camera", when I plug it in, but there is no driver.

Is there a generic USB webcam driver (maybe for different image
resolutions?)?

PLease help!!!!

Alexander
2 answers Last reply
More about generic driver webcam
  1. ok, now that's a long time anybody respond :kaola:
    so I guess everybody doesn't care about you problem :lol:
    so go to hell and never come back, understand ? :hello:
  2. dgino20 said:
    ok, now that's a long time anybody respond :kaola:
    so I guess everybody doesn't care about you problem :lol:
    so go to hell and never come back, understand ? :hello:

    With people like you in the world who needs enemies ?

Webcams Windows 2000 USB Peripherals