Webcam type devices to use for CCTV

Hi, I'm looking for a webcam (or similar) to use as a CCTV cam,
looking over my yard from the window next to my PC.

The main purposes will be to watch my bike shed and record any
incidents of damage by the idiots next door.

I'm looking to spend around 40GBP, if possible.

TIA
--

Cheers!
Fr Jack

In news:fkbsh0l3lk18pgfoito3uheb09pnh34c4j@4ax.com,
Fr Jack <sp@mtrap.com> , the one with no sense -typed:
> Hi, I'm looking for a webcam (or similar) to use as a CCTV cam,
> looking over my yard from the window next to my PC.
>
> The main purposes will be to watch my bike shed and record any
> incidents of damage by the idiots next door.
>
> I'm looking to spend around 40GBP, if possible.
>
> TIA

you can use any webcam which with the right software can do what you
ask.....

go to argos and buy their two webcams for one deal.....then you have a spare

they are not too bad

now try gotcha software (google for it)

costs a bit but works well

regards slayer

"ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote:

>you can use any webcam which with the right software can do what you

>regards slayer

Thanks for the info! ;-)
--

Cheers!