maractite avvie item back up

stephanier1975
Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is and
accept.

again :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> stephanier1975
> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is and
> accept.

Its available again :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> stephanier1975
> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is and
> accept.

I offered a tomato :eek:D

> Its available again :)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > stephanier1975
> > Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
and
> > accept.

Tankies for avatar #170

:eek:)

hope you enjoyed the tomato ;o)

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I offered a tomato :eek:D
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Its available again :)
> >

> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > stephanier1975
> > > Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
> and
> > > accept.

mmmm.... tomato juice

> Tankies for avatar #170
>
> :eek:)
>
> hope you enjoyed the tomato ;o)
>
> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I offered a tomato :eek:D
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> > Its available again :)
>> >

>> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> and

Would I be able to borrow it as well? I'm not sure how to get the avatar
though... or what to offer?

> mmmm.... tomato juice
>

> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Tankies for avatar #170
>>
>> :eek:)
>>
>> hope you enjoyed the tomato ;o)
>>
>> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I offered a tomato :eek:D
>>>
>>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

>>> and

My username is allyssia, just in case you wanted to know.

"Allyssia Atkinson" <polkadotdork@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Would I be able to borrow it as well? I'm not sure how to get the avatar
> though... or what to offer?
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> mmmm.... tomato juice
>>

>> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Tankies for avatar #170
>>>
>>> :eek:)
>>>
>>> hope you enjoyed the tomato ;o)
>>>
>>> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Can anyone I know vouche for Allyssia?
No offence of course, just protecting my ass-ets.
;)

bodcat1 wrote:
> Can anyone I know vouche for Allyssia?
> No offence of course, just protecting my ass-ets.
> ;)

No clue, best to get some colateral... not like she wont get it back

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

If it's a problem, don't worry about it. I understand. I don't chat much on
here. I'm more of a lurker in the background of things. No big deal.

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> bodcat1 wrote:
>> Can anyone I know vouche for Allyssia?
>> No offence of course, just protecting my ass-ets.
>> ;)
>>

> No clue, best to get some colateral... not like she wont get it back
>
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com

Hey, as long as you have some collateral. Do you have a lab map piece by
chance? I will hang onto it until I get the necklace back?

> If it's a problem, don't worry about it. I understand. I don't chat much
> on here. I'm more of a lurker in the background of things. No big deal.
>
> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>> bodcat1 wrote:
>>> Can anyone I know vouche for Allyssia?
>>> No offence of course, just protecting my ass-ets.
>>> ;)
>>>

>> No clue, best to get some colateral... not like she wont get it back
>>
>> --
>> I can take it, I can make it.
>> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
>> http://cindyalexander.com

I don't have a lab map piece. I don't collect them since I've already
completed the map. All I have is about 75K in NP that I can use as
collateral. Like I said, if it's a problem, don't worry about it.

> Hey, as long as you have some collateral. Do you have a lab map piece by
> chance? I will hang onto it until I get the necklace back?
>

> "Allyssia Atkinson" <polkadotdork@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> If it's a problem, don't worry about it. I understand. I don't chat much
>> on here. I'm more of a lurker in the background of things. No big deal.
>>
>> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> No clue, best to get some colateral... not like she wont get it back
>>>
>>> --
>>> I can take it, I can make it.
>>> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
>>> http://cindyalexander.com

>stephanier1975
>Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
and
>accept.

Could I borrow it too?

-Lois

Yup, I cleared out my neomailbox, sorry bout that ! ;)

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >stephanier1975
>>Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
> and
>>accept.
>
> Could I borrow it too?
>
> -Lois

Would I be able to borrow it? Happy to offer collateral. How does one get
this avie?

Looks like your neo-mailbox is full :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> stephanier1975
> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is and
> accept.

Thanks for the heads up on the box.
Yes, both you and Allyssia can both borrow it. It is in trades.

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Would I be able to borrow it? Happy to offer collateral. How does one get
> this avie?
>

> Looks like your neo-mailbox is full :)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> stephanier1975
>> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
>> and accept.

To get the avvie:

Have item in inventory
Go to Neopia Central
Go to "more shops"
Find the "Wizards Shop"
Go to the Checklist
Go to theCurse of Maraqua cards
View card #33 - King Kelpbeard

Return the item to me LOL!!

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Would I be able to borrow it? Happy to offer collateral. How does one get
> this avie?
>

> Looks like your neo-mailbox is full :)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> stephanier1975
>> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
>> and accept.

Thank you! I've made an offer.

> Thanks for the heads up on the box.
> Yes, both you and Allyssia can both borrow it. It is in trades.
>

> "Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Would I be able to borrow it? Happy to offer collateral. How does one get
>> this avie?
>>

>> Looks like your neo-mailbox is full :)
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> stephanier1975
>>> Just neomail me or drop me a message in here first so I know who it is
>>> and accept.

It's back up for you. =) Thank you!