FS: The Best and Brightest of the Ti 200s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuasirus

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2002
I have the Gainward version of the GeForce 3 Ti 200, with 128MB ram and a factory-approved overclock of 200MHz/460Mhz. So it comes right out of the box working at normal GF3 speed. A great card, and am only getting rid of it because I was recently gifted with a Ti4600...which I will admit, though benches much higher, bore little if any visible performance difference (I'll keep it since I didn't pay anything but I don't get why so many people are after this thing).
I have the original box and drivers. It came with a cd of Intervideo's WinDVD. But I like that program and am keeping it-I will however include a retail CD of Power DVD 4.0 XP which came with my Ti4600.
This is newegg's description:

GAINWARD/CARDEXPERT GeForce 3 Ti200 128MB (NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 GPU), Power Pack Golden Sample, ( 4ns 128MB DDR. ). Overclocking enhanced performance mode. TV-Out. Retail box. Please see images. Mfr's P/N: V87TI200 (128MB) Model#: GF3TI200 TI450-128MB Special FedEx Saver Shipping $6.00
- Product Link - Chipset Info -See It! (image count 3 ) -Price Alert (N82E16814128116)
Save $4 when you buy this item with Newegg.com Black Aluminum Silver Cut Case Badge
(avg rating out of 62 voters)

The going rate on newegg.com is 138.00. I'm asking $100, shipping included.

I don't trade much so don't have much in the way of heat, but what I have is good so far:

http://heatware.com/eval.php4?id=7378

And I won't ship first...sorry; had bad experience doing that. There's no hurry for me so reply as you like.

JS

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Joshuasirus on 07/28/02 05:30 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Joshuasirus

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2002
Yeah, just once awhile back. Had a KT-133 motherboard that I didn't need anymore and once the guy received it he kept saying he was very busy moving, but would send the money ASAP. Then one day I'm getting an invalid e-mail message with the address he gave out. It wasn't the money that bothered me so much as I myself was stupid about it-didn't know anything about heatware, so I took a chance. Eh, I've since heard of bigger scams and people really getting screwed so I know it's not that big a deal. Though, yes, it did tick me off...

If I don't meet you in this life, may I feel the lack.

qoop

Splendid
Jul 8, 2002
yeah that would. It's not fun believing the best in people and then being let down.

<font color=purple>Worst joke in the world: a man walked into a bar...ouch!</font color=purple>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
At least the post office didn't fvck you. I sold a scsi controller to a guy and he sent the money and I sent the card. I gave him the tracking number and insured it. It said that I shipped it to his address with my return address. But that the status was in transit. After two weeks we both had called the post office serveral times to find out that they shipped it "somewhere in my zipcode" but they weren't sure where. And since I couldn't find my receipt I couldn't make a claim ( i tried but had to go through so many different offices it wasn't funny). So I sent the guy his check back (I didn't want to cash it till he got it, cashiers check) and I took it like a man... however sore i may be.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

qoop

Splendid
Jul 8, 2002
do you always bring chaos and disruption with you everywhere you go? lmao.

<font color=purple>Worst joke in the world: a man walked into a bar...ouch!</font color=purple>

Joshuasirus

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2002
SOLD!

Thanks, all, for keeping this thread going long enough so someone interested in the card could discover it!

If I don't meet you in this life, may I feel the lack.

qoop

Splendid
Jul 8, 2002
I'm glad we could help you. I felt sorry for this poor little thread. It had been looked at so many times, but didn't have any replies. I just had to say something, even if it wasn't related to what you were talking about. =)

<font color=purple>I'm a daisy. I look like a flower, but I'm really a weed.</font color=purple>

qoop

Splendid
Jul 8, 2002
he's on stong medication for a nasty infection...just ignore him....lmao.

<font color=purple>I'm a daisy. I look like a flower, but I'm really a weed.</font color=purple>

Status
Not open for further replies.