Anyone else need it before I SDB it?

Maraquain item for avvie.
Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
filling up my trades slots.
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone

    I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as
    an NF at least ... ;) ).

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > Maraquain item for avvie.
    > Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
    > filling up my trades slots.

    OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
    On its way slush

    "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
    > NF at least ... ;) ).
    >
    > bodcat1 wrote:
    >> Maraquain item for avvie.
    >> Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
    >> filling up my trades slots.

    Thanks a lot! :) That made #126. It's been returned.

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
    > On its way slush
    >
    > "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
    >>NF at least ... ;) ).
    >>
    >>bodcat1 wrote:
    >>
    >>>Maraquain item for avvie.
    >>>Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
    >>>filling up my trades slots.

    Yup, got it, thanks!
    Sorry it took so long... my brain is fried from all this damned rain!!

    > Thanks a lot! :) That made #126. It's been returned.
    >
    > bodcat1 wrote:
    >> OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
    >> On its way slush
    >>
    >> "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
    >>>NF at least ... ;) ).

    I could use it :)

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Maraquain item for avvie.
    > Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
    > filling up my trades slots.

    Can you drop me a neomail (stephanier1975) so I have all your info plz.
    Dara has it right now.

    "Jade" <NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I could use it :)
    >
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> Maraquain item for avvie.
    >> Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
    >> filling up my trades slots.

Games Video Games