Anyone else need it before I SDB it?

Last response: in Video Games
June 18, 2005 2:04:16 AM

Maraquain item for avvie.
Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
filling up my trades slots.

More about : sdb

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 2:04:17 AM

I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as
an NF at least ... ;)  ).

bodcat1 wrote:
> Maraquain item for avvie.
> Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
> filling up my trades slots.

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 3:10:08 AM

OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
On its way slush

"Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
> NF at least ... ;)  ).
>
> bodcat1 wrote:
>> Maraquain item for avvie.
>> Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
>> filling up my trades slots.
June 18, 2005 3:10:09 AM

Thanks a lot! :)  That made #126. It's been returned.

bodcat1 wrote:
> OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
> On its way slush
>
> "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
>>I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
>>NF at least ... ;)  ).
>>
>>bodcat1 wrote:
>>
>>>Maraquain item for avvie.
>>>Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
>>>filling up my trades slots.

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 6:07:15 AM

Yup, got it, thanks!
Sorry it took so long... my brain is fried from all this damned rain!!

> Thanks a lot! :)  That made #126. It's been returned.
>
> bodcat1 wrote:
>> OOPS! Thanks for the reminder, its been in and gone so much LOL!
>> On its way slush
>>
>> "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>I'd still like to borrow it, I'm slushie31 ingame (you *did* add me as an
>>>NF at least ... ;)  ).

June 19, 2005 1:52:50 AM

I could use it :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Maraquain item for avvie.
> Neomail or drop me a line here, its not in trades right now cuz I keep
> filling up my trades slots.

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 2:09:44 AM

Can you drop me a neomail (stephanier1975) so I have all your info plz.
Dara has it right now.

!