Lever of Doom

You can get an avatar from it. But I find it to be too much of a waste of NP
because it's completely random.

"sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone got anything good out of the Lever of Doom ( In the space
> station). I just keep getting 100np stolen from me.
>
> --
> remove the xxx's to reply
>
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
>
> Check out my avatars:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

sparkyc46 [xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com] said
> Has anyone got anything good out of the Lever of Doom ( In the space
> station). I just keep getting 100np stolen from me.

Well it does say "do not pull".

>Has anyone got anything good out of the Lever of Doom ( In the space
>station). I just keep getting 100np stolen from me.

Every few days, I go put a couple thousand nps in it, still haven't gotten
the avie!

I know it's horrible, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having this
problem!!

-Lois

Must be the kid in me