Windows Help menu detected as suspicious script

January 3, 2005 1:21:02 PM

Why is it when i open Windows XP help my virus detector prompts that a
suspicious script is running. Is there something wrong with my hep program?
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:35:34 PM

Did you try running a virus scan of your system, such a scan might point to
the source of the issue.

Have you checked for any malware on your system, download, install and run
Ad Aware:
www.lavasoftusa.com.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP