Windows Help menu detected as suspicious script

Why is it when i open Windows XP help my virus detector prompts that a
suspicious script is running. Is there something wrong with my hep program?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows menu detected suspicious script

    Did you try running a virus scan of your system, such a scan might point to
    the source of the issue.

    Have you checked for any malware on your system, download, install and run
    Ad Aware:
    www.lavasoftusa.com.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "radio_earbug" <radioearbug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Why is it when i open Windows XP help my virus detector prompts that a
    > suspicious script is running. Is there something wrong with my hep
    > program?

Virus Microsoft Windows XP