Archos Launching Three Android Smartphones in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorren999

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
That's more of a copy of the Note 2 then the S3. It actually looks exactly like a Note 2 right down to the stylus or at least what the end of it looks like assuming this one doesn't actually have one.

dthx

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
How sexy !!! The exact copy of the exact copy of the exact copy of a low cost chinese iPhone/Galaxy wanabee.

anononon

Honorable
Aug 29, 2012
Archos for ya, show up a day late and a dollar short..

Copying obvious flagship designs aside- I am willing to bet they will stand by their moto- "promise everything, deliver nothing" Their track record is terrible, and they are well known for short cuts and cheap design. Buyer beware

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
I've owned a couple Archos devices in the past and their development team is always hard at work pushing updates, but I wouldn't mess with them again after going all Nexus.

You can't beat the pure Android experience of the Nexus devices. Just wait for the Nexus 5.

guavasauce

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
[citation][nom]jimmyjohnz[/nom]I'll wait for reviews before I make any decisions about these phones, Archos doesn't have a very good track record.[/citation]
i agree, the only archos product i have is the archos 101 tablet, and that this was the worste buy ive made in years. sure, its only one of there products, but in this market, thats all the chance you get. especially when the tech was already in place (kinda hard to dick it up IMO).

guavasauce

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
[citation][nom]guavasauce[/nom]i agree, the only archos product i have is the archos 101 tablet, and that this was the worste buy ive made in years. sure, its only one of there products, but in this market, thats all the chance you get. especially when the tech was already in place (kinda hard to dick it up IMO).[/citation]
errors: */this, *their. i hate myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.