Wise Old King

Oh my!!!
---
King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"I've always said that an enemy are like a flock of Maraquan Airax," you
state wisely.

He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out
there.
I give you an A+! (855 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:

Advanced Learning

He also gives you 487 Neopoints!

----

Whoo hoo! We'll let it slide that my 'words of wisdom' makes no sense.
;)

-Lois

Good Job lol