Wise Old King

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 20, 2005 5:33:44 PM

Oh my!!!
---
King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"I've always said that an enemy are like a flock of Maraquan Airax," you
state wisely.

He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out
there.
I give you an A+! (855 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:

Advanced Learning

He also gives you 487 Neopoints!

----

Whoo hoo! We'll let it slide that my 'words of wisdom' makes no sense.
;)

-Lois

More about : wise king

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 20, 2005 9:44:41 PM

Good Job lol

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Oh my!!!
> ---
> King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
>
> "I've always said that an enemy are like a flock of Maraquan Airax," you
> state wisely.
>
> He ponders all that you have said.
>

> Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.
>

> King Hagan Says:
> Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out
> there.
> I give you an A+! (855 out of 1000)
> You must take this gift from me.
>
> King Hagan hands you:
>
> Advanced Learning
>
> He also gives you 487 Neopoints!
>
> ----
>
> Whoo hoo! We'll let it slide that my 'words of wisdom' makes no sense.
> ;)
>
> -Lois

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
December 24, 2009 1:21:15 PM

I TRIED IT AND HE DIDNT GIVE ME ANYTHING!! THANKS A LOT! :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :kaola:  :fou:  :fou:  :non:  :non:  :non:  :non:  :non:
!