you can take each of your pets there once every... well that part I dont
know, but if you have 4 pets, you can go 4 times...once with each pet

bodcat1 wrote:
> you can take each of your pets there once every... well that part I dont
> know, but if you have 4 pets, you can go 4 times...once with each pet

from neopetshive I understand it is a once a day thing....... per pet of
course;-)

Henny

Couldnt be, Ive done it twice per pet so far... course maybe you can go back
until you CATCH one thing per pet...

Anyone keep casting and castign and get something, or do you have to leave
and come back?

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> bodcat1 wrote:
>> you can take each of your pets there once every... well that part I dont
>> know, but if you have 4 pets, you can go 4 times...once with each pet
>>

> from neopetshive I understand it is a once a day thing....... per pet of
> course;-)
>
> Henny

Last night at about 8:30 pm I caught something with all 4 pets.... this
morning 3 of the 4 still get the message to come back but one was able
to fish again.
Random?

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

MMMmm just got a Scrawnyfish eeeeewwwww....