Is lemon juice good for singers

G

im a singer and i drink lemon juice with honey mixed with hot water is this bad? i really need to know.

G

And why would you think anyone that hangs around a computer forum would have the answer to your question? www.google.com

FREERAVEN

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Ah ! the old lemon and honey trick. You know every time i get the urge to sing a few notes, i turn to good old water. why bung up the old voice box with honey and lemons? you need to stop that smoking and boost your immune system with vitamins and perhaps a herbal remedy, stay fit and keep those white blood cells pumping ! even on a mental level you can produce more white blood cells just by thinking about the little fella's and picture them getting all geared up for battle against the germs that might infect your music making voice box. growing in numbers and becoming an imune force to be recon'd with! thats all i would recomend a humidifer for a good old saturation at night. Keep that lemon juice for a lemon loaf and dont forget the gum drops ,mmmmmmmm. and the honey well thats for catching fly's silly person not tuning your throat horn. Your welcome and good luck with the singing! Oh and buy windows 7 !