new avie

how do you get the new fishing avie??
4 answers Last reply
More about avie

    "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:pcYte.17281$Vo6.2655@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > how do you get the new fishing avie??

    I don't think anyone knows yet. I think it might have something to do with
    fishing levels.

    This evening I couldn't fish with three of my pets, only the first one got
    to fish. That one also has my highest fishing level (5). I wonder if it has
    something to do with the level of the pet, or just why sometimes I could
    fish with 4,3, or 2 pets and now it's only the one.

    daramark

    well one of my pets is on level 3 thats my highest ,whats your highest
    level?

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> how do you get the new fishing avie??
    >

    > I don't think anyone knows yet. I think it might have something to do
    > with fishing levels.
    >
    > This evening I couldn't fish with three of my pets, only the first one got
    > to fish. That one also has my highest fishing level (5). I wonder if it
    > has something to do with the level of the pet, or just why sometimes I
    > could fish with 4,3, or 2 pets and now it's only the one.
    >

    > daramark

    5 here

    > well one of my pets is on level 3 thats my highest ,whats your highest
    > level?
    >
    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> how do you get the new fishing avie??
    >>

    >> I don't think anyone knows yet. I think it might have something to do
    >> with fishing levels.
    >>
    >> This evening I couldn't fish with three of my pets, only the first one
    >> got to fish. That one also has my highest fishing level (5). I wonder if
    >> it has something to do with the level of the pet, or just why sometimes I
    >> could fish with 4,3, or 2 pets and now it's only the one.
    >>

    >> daramark

    ok now my highest level is 4 but no avie

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >5 here
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> well one of my pets is on level 3 thats my highest ,whats your highest
    >> level?
    >>
    >> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I don't think anyone knows yet. I think it might have something to do
    >>> with fishing levels.
    >>>
    >>> This evening I couldn't fish with three of my pets, only the first one
    >>> got to fish. That one also has my highest fishing level (5). I wonder
    >>> if it has something to do with the level of the pet, or just why
    >>> sometimes I could fish with 4,3, or 2 pets and now it's only the one.
    >>>

    >>> daramark

Games Video Games