New Product: IR-Pod (pan/tilt with TV-remote)

We have just released a new product called the IR-Pod. It allows you
to move your webcam (or any object you attach to it) with just a
TV-remote.

This means that if you prefer to control your webcam yourself rather
than the person viewing you having control, you can now do it with
your TV remote. No need to be tied down to your keyboard or mouse.

More info here:

http://www.trackercam.com/IR

In news:fb83fbb.0408311332.4b3b1a74@posting.google.com,
Eagletron <announcement@eagletron.com> , wit bolloxs in hand -typed:
> We have just released a new product called the IR-Pod. It allows you
> to move your webcam (or any object you attach to it) with just a
> TV-remote.
>
> This means that if you prefer to control your webcam yourself rather
> than the person viewing you having control, you can now do it with
> your TV remote. No need to be tied down to your keyboard or mouse.
>
> More info here:
>
> http://www.trackercam.com/IR

thats a nice thing i must say......

one question for you eagletron.. how do i buy it in the uk? and whats the
price over here?

this is exactly what i have been looking for....ill use it upstairs with a
remote extender,,,shame it doesnt have one built in...

anyway if you have a uk supplier...... please share the knowledge so i can
order one of these....and if you dont have a uk supplier ill do it for
you...

regards slayer

Your comment here indicates that it is controlled with my TV remote. Is that
the case, or does a remote come with the unit. Nowhere in the information
you provided do I see an answer to the question.

HD

"H Davis" <hdavis@(no spam)ntsource.com> wrote in message news:<10jbmpjh83jcqd1@corp.supernews.com>...
> Your comment here indicates that it is controlled with my TV remote. Is that
> the case, or does a remote come with the unit. Nowhere in the information
> you provided do I see an answer to the question.

We actually package a Universal Remote with the product. Sorry this
was not clear. We send you a remote.

"ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<ch3pu2$8t5$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> In news:fb83fbb.0408311332.4b3b1a74@posting.google.com,
> Eagletron <announcement@eagletron.com> , wit bolloxs in hand -typed:
> > We have just released a new product called the IR-Pod. It allows you
> > to move your webcam (or any object you attach to it) with just a
> > TV-remote.
> >
> > This means that if you prefer to control your webcam yourself rather
> > than the person viewing you having control, you can now do it with
> > your TV remote. No need to be tied down to your keyboard or mouse.
> >
> > More info here:
> >
> > http://www.trackercam.com/IR
>
> thats a nice thing i must say......
>
> one question for you eagletron.. how do i buy it in the uk? and whats the
> price over here?

Currently we do not have any UK dealers stocking it. You can purchase
it from our website. You will need to pay for shipping via UPS.

> this is exactly what i have been looking for....ill use it upstairs with a
> remote extender,,,shame it doesnt have one built in...
>
> anyway if you have a uk supplier...... please share the knowledge so i can
> order one of these....and if you dont have a uk supplier ill do it for
> you...

If you would like to be a supplier, you can fill out the reseller
application for here:

http://www.trackercam.com/resellers

Glad you like the product!