getting my webcam online

Hiya,

I have a webcam and am using webcamxp. Everything works fine, people can see
my camera externally.

The problem is, at work I can't see my camera. The way our hardware firewall
IP addresses have been setup, I can't create a rule to allow access to the
webcam.

How else can I view my webcam at work? Is there a way of streaming the video
to a website, so I can view a normal website and view it from there, instead
of trying to access my ip address at home on a specific port?

Cheers,

Andy
10 answers Last reply
More about getting webcam online

    you can try my website, go to http://yamboo29.no-ip.org
    once you install the program I have made, and edit a file with you ip
    address, you will be able to see it anywheres.

    "andy" <andy@ajchard.co.uk> wrote in message news:<4135e122$0$22746$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk>...
    > Hiya,
    >
    > I have a webcam and am using webcamxp. Everything works fine, people can see
    > my camera externally.
    >
    > The problem is, at work I can't see my camera. The way our hardware firewall
    > IP addresses have been setup, I can't create a rule to allow access to the
    > webcam.
    >
    > How else can I view my webcam at work? Is there a way of streaming the video
    > to a website, so I can view a normal website and view it from there, instead
    > of trying to access my ip address at home on a specific port?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Andy
  2. my name is maheen am female of pakistan any one want to chat me on my cam and sex me am very very hot.
  3. ANY BODY THER TO SEX ME ON MY CAM
  4. Use this software http://irektus.com/en/qualitycapture.aspx
    It will start web server to make your camera online
  5. icecream_icecream2002 said:
    ANY BODY THER TO SEX ME ON MY CAM

    i'm here...i'm on cam frequently totally naked.email me for my webcam URL...
    i'm at masturbating@tx.rr.com
  6. icecream_icecream2002 said:
    my name is maheen am female of pakistan any one want to chat me on my cam and sex me am very very hot.

    hi
    i m salman 24years hot man frm pakistan
    i want to hav cam to cam sex wid any girl of pakistan...if any interested add me
    master_for_girlz@yahoo.com
  7. icecream_icecream2002 said:
    ANY BODY THER TO SEX ME ON MY CAM

    me
    wats ur add
  8. icecream_icecream2002 said:
    ANY BODY THER TO SEX ME ON MY CAM

    yes me rami_330@hotmail.com
  9. hi
  10. Wanna earn a lot of money on internet? TUTORIAL as can be a cam model!
    http://xborn4pornx.blogspot.sk/p/how-to-be-cam-model.html

Webcams Cameras Peripherals