getting my webcam online

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 1, 2004 7:48:01 PM

Hiya,

I have a webcam and am using webcamxp. Everything works fine, people can see
my camera externally.

The problem is, at work I can't see my camera. The way our hardware firewall
IP addresses have been setup, I can't create a rule to allow access to the
webcam.

How else can I view my webcam at work? Is there a way of streaming the video
to a website, so I can view a normal website and view it from there, instead
of trying to access my ip address at home on a specific port?

Cheers,

Andy

More about : webcam online

September 8, 2004 10:06:43 PM

you can try my website, go to http://yamboo29.no-ip.org
once you install the program I have made, and edit a file with you ip
address, you will be able to see it anywheres.

"andy" <andy@ajchard.co.uk> wrote in message news:<4135e122$0$22746$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk>...
> Hiya,
>
> I have a webcam and am using webcamxp. Everything works fine, people can see
> my camera externally.
>
> The problem is, at work I can't see my camera. The way our hardware firewall
> IP addresses have been setup, I can't create a rule to allow access to the
> webcam.
>
> How else can I view my webcam at work? Is there a way of streaming the video
> to a website, so I can view a normal website and view it from there, instead
> of trying to access my ip address at home on a specific port?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andy
March 15, 2009 5:20:14 PM

my name is maheen am female of pakistan any one want to chat me on my cam and sex me am very very hot.
May 28, 2010 9:26:08 AM

icecream_icecream2002 said:
ANY BODY THER TO SEX ME ON MY CAM

i'm here...i'm on cam frequently totally naked.email me for my webcam URL...
i'm at masturbating@tx.rr.com
June 20, 2010 7:02:16 AM

icecream_icecream2002 said:
my name is maheen am female of pakistan any one want to chat me on my cam and sex me am very very hot.

hi
i m salman 24years hot man frm pakistan
i want to hav cam to cam sex wid any girl of pakistan...if any interested add me
master_for_girlz@yahoo.com
Anonymous
June 30, 2010 8:03:30 PM

icecream_icecream2002 said: