I don't want the mouse to wake up pc

Hi,

I really can't find this in the XP-home helps. &^%*&%^(*&!
When i switch to standby or sleep mode a slight movement already wakes up
the PC. How can I turn this off? I only want the keyboard to wake it up.

Thnx, Leon

Hi,

1. Open the dialog box "Mouse" in the Control Panel.
2. Select the tab "Hardware".
3. Select device and click "Property..."
4. You'll find a check box you wanted.

Norihiro Kamae
Japan

"Norihiro Kamae" answered:
> Hi,
> 1. Open the dialog box "Mouse" in the Control Panel.
> 2. Select the tab "Hardware".
> 3. Select device and click "Property..."
> 4. You'll find a check box you wanted.
> Norihiro Kamae

So it was just hidden far away in the menus.
Thanks!
Leon

TRENDING THREADS