I don't want the mouse to wake up pc

January 4, 2005 3:36:30 PM

Hi,

I really can't find this in the XP-home helps. &^%*&%^(*&!
When i switch to standby or sleep mode a slight movement already wakes up
the PC. How can I turn this off? I only want the keyboard to wake it up.

Thnx, Leon

More about : mouse wake

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 12:18:06 AM

Hi,

1. Open the dialog box "Mouse" in the Control Panel.
2. Select the tab "Hardware".
3. Select device and click "Property..."
4. You'll find a check box you wanted.

Norihiro Kamae
Japan
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 12:18:07 AM

"Norihiro Kamae" answered:
> Hi,
> 1. Open the dialog box "Mouse" in the Control Panel.
> 2. Select the tab "Hardware".
> 3. Select device and click "Property..."
> 4. You'll find a check box you wanted.
> Norihiro Kamae

So it was just hidden far away in the menus.
Thanks!
Leon
!