Mother board, Cpu and video Card

jlockey

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
I am getting a new 880 video card and a Intel quad 4 Cpu but don't know which Mother board would be best any recomendations would be appreciated.

SciFiMan

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
Do you plan on any serious overclocking? Any big name mobo should be fine (that works for your CPU choice) that has the features you want. There should be several reviews here, and other sites such as maximumpc.com and extremetech.com

jlockey

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
:) Thank you !!! I was thinking of useing the same set up as Toms test system but would that be good for games. I am building this system for Flight Simmulator 10 which is set for the new Dx10 .Any suggestions would ge appreciated.

jlockey

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
:) Thank you !!! I was thinking of useing the same set up as Toms test system but would that be good for games. I am building this system for Flight Simmulator 10 which is set for the new Dx10 .Any suggestions would ge appreciated.

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

Wow that system will be amazing... Well If you plan to use the one that they are using for testing then I think it will be perfect for games. :)