New avvie didnt even know about LOL!

You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
2 answers Last reply
More about avvie didnt

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the
    > NeoBoards!

    I thought that was why you got the Lenny. Congrats! I have to wait until
    the lab ray does something interesting to the Shoyru.

    daramark

    No, I wanted the fairie one, hes so CUTE!

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the
    >> NeoBoards!
    >

    > I thought that was why you got the Lenny. Congrats! I have to wait until
    > the lab ray does something interesting to the Shoyru.
    >

    > daramark

Games Video Games