More information would be helpful.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:45:06 -0000, john wrote:

> My duaghters pc is looking for more virtual memory for a new game??
> What do I do?
> Thanks.

MVP Alex Nichol has written an excellent article on Virtual Memory and
Windows XP. I suggest you read http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm and
then post back here if you still have questions.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Jim

"john" <foods@eircom.net> wrote in message
> My duaghters pc is looking for more virtual memory for a new game??
> What do I do?
> Thanks.
Isn't this usually an indication that the swap file cannot be made large
enough? In any case, checking the swapfile is a good place to start.
Jim