Win 7 change to look and act like XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonboy

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
Yeah, I hadta git a laptop with win 7. That really sucks for this 70 yo guy. Hafta google anything I want to do to find out how. And then theres the things I CAN'T do. To me its about CHOICE. I shouldnt have to take what they shove down my throat. Why not offer 2 microsoft systems? Win 7 and Win XP. They know XP would win. But all who wanted what could get it. I'm sure its about money. Thanks for listenin. Everybody boycott win 7! (^_^)

Solution
Windows XP is one of the best operating system ever appeared... Windows 7 has no match with XP.... XP is much better...!
XP may be more familiar to a lot of people, but certainly wouldn't agree that it's "better". My first computer was an original IBM PC running DOS 1.1, so I've used a lot of operating systems (including OS/2). Windows 7 is the "new Windows XP", IMHO.
Unfortuantely times change. XP is over 10 years old and it won't be coming back. Get yourself a good Win7 book and learn it. If technology didn't progress, we'd still be driving horse & buggy's, and although a Ford Model T can get you from point A to point B, I'd prefer a modern car that can get me there quicker.

It took a little while to get used to Win 7, but I prefer it to XP.

Windows XP is one of the best operating system ever appeared... Windows 7 has no match with XP.... XP is much better...!
XP may be more familiar to a lot of people, but certainly wouldn't agree that it's "better". My first computer was an original IBM PC running DOS 1.1, so I've used a lot of operating systems (including OS/2). Windows 7 is the "new Windows XP", IMHO.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.