Grey Sea Weed Auction

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 23, 2005 11:47:48 PM

I know it's rude of me to suddenly apear and advertise my auction, BUT I'm
auctioning off Grey sea weed, which looks to be not in full circulation yet.
most people sell it for 30,000.... my bid starts at 25,010! The auction
ends tonight though.

Can anyone else see Neopets as a posible real bank? Saving money would be
fun, and make working at your job fun in turn.

More about : grey sea weed auction

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:54:19 AM

Its fine to offer trades on here.
A good rule of thumb is to make a note in your subject line, which you did
:)

I agree about the banking thing. In 5 days I have gone from 350K to 1Mil
and it was FUN lol.

"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
>I know it's rude of me to suddenly apear and advertise my auction, BUT I'm
>auctioning off Grey sea weed, which looks to be not in full circulation
>yet. most people sell it for 30,000.... my bid starts at 25,010! The
>auction ends tonight though.
>
> Can anyone else see Neopets as a posible real bank? Saving money would be
> fun, and make working at your job fun in turn.

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 10:13:11 AM

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Its fine to offer trades on here.
> A good rule of thumb is to make a note in your subject line, which you did :)
>
> I agree about the banking thing. In 5 days I have gone from 350K to 1Mil and
> it was FUN lol.

Wow! That's fantastic. How did you earn 650k nps in 5 days? Cool!
Yeah, wouldn't it be great if it were real cash?
June 24, 2005 5:42:23 PM

Allz I gotta say is god bless the Igloo Garage Sale hehehe..

My new store name is the Igloo re-STALKER

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Its fine to offer trades on here.
>> A good rule of thumb is to make a note in your subject line, which you
>> did :)
>>
>> I agree about the banking thing. In 5 days I have gone from 350K to 1Mil
>> and it was FUN lol.
>

> Wow! That's fantastic. How did you earn 650k nps in 5 days? Cool!
> Yeah, wouldn't it be great if it were real cash?

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:42:24 PM

Excellent - Congratulations and good job!

LOL @ re-stalker!!!

> Allz I gotta say is god bless the Igloo Garage Sale hehehe..
>
> My new store name is the Igloo re-STALKER
>

> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> Its fine to offer trades on here.
>>> A good rule of thumb is to make a note in your subject line, which you did
>>> :)
>>>
>>> I agree about the banking thing. In 5 days I have gone from 350K to 1Mil
>>> and it was FUN lol.
>>

>> Wow! That's fantastic. How did you earn 650k nps in 5 days? Cool!
>> Yeah, wouldn't it be great if it were real cash?

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 7:59:45 PM

Well I figure poor Mika (or whatever its name is) thinks Im casing the
joint!!

news:D 7Vue.4396$2S.1867@fe03.lga...

!