To ALL Asking about TEVEO - **PLEASE READ**

I know Teveo.com has been down for several years, and probably will
not be back anytime soon.. if at all. but I have been hard at work
creating a New Website based on Teveo.com and it uses Teveos Orginal
Software TeVeo VIDiO Suite. I have modified it somewhat to work wih my
site. if anybody would like to check it out, go to
http://yamboo29.no-ip.org please note that the website is still
being worked on at times, but it currently works with no problem right
now. if you have any questions, or comments, you can email me at
Yamboo29@yahoo.com

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about teveo please read

    Mike wrote:
    > I know Teveo.com has been down for several years, and probably will
    > not be back anytime soon.. if at all. but I have been hard at work
    > creating a New Website based on Teveo.com and it uses Teveos Orginal
    > Software TeVeo VIDiO Suite. I have modified it somewhat to work wih
    my
    > site. if anybody would like to check it out, go to
    > http://yamboo.no-ip.org please note that the website is still
    > being worked on at times, but it currently works with no problem
    right
    > now. if you have any questions, or comments, you can email me at
    > Yamboo29@yahoo.com
    >
    > Mike

    Correction on URL: http://Yamboo.no-ip.org/CamStreams

Webcams Peripherals