GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2

a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 4:13:03 PM

Hello

Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?

Thanks

Reiner

More about : gprs monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 4:13:04 PM

try spb gprs monitor @ www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

"Reiner Max" <reinermax@uni.de> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>
> Thanks
>
> Reiner
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 4:13:04 PM

Reiner Max wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>
> Thanks
>
> Reiner
GPS View from the Holux site.
a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 6:30:49 PM

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:49:31 +0300, Relly wrote:

> try spb gprs monitor @ www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

Thank you for your resonse but
it's not working, then this is a version not works with
CE 4.2 it need the Windows Mobile Version .

Regrads

Reiner

> "Reiner Max" <reinermax@uni.de> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Reiner
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 6:52:22 PM

"BWR" <xxx@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o j$9NX$IFHA.2884@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Reiner Max wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Reiner
> GPS View from the Holux site.

Now this I must see. A GPS Monitor showing GPRS Data!!

John..
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 8, 2005 11:06:20 PM

Guess it might help if you weren't secretive about this CE4.2 device that's
not a WM2003(SE) device. A Psion perhaps? This being a Pocket PC focused
group, it's understandable that there be those that don't understand the
distinction.

--
Sven
MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"Reiner Max" <reinermax@uni.de> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>
> Thanks
>
> Reiner
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 9, 2005 2:16:16 AM

>> Reiner Max wrote:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Reiner
>> GPS View from the Holux site.

:-) Nice try but its not really helping

> Now this I must see. A GPS Monitor showing GPRS Data!!
>
> John..

Yes very confusing all the shorting :-).

But is see that is more difficult as I thought before

Thanks

Reiner
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 9, 2005 1:46:02 PM

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:06:20 -0700, Sven wrote:

> Guess it might help if you weren't secretive about this CE4.2 device that's
> not a WM2003(SE) device. A Psion perhaps? This being a Pocket PC focused
> group, it's understandable that there be those that don't understand the
> distinction.

Hello

Sorry I'm not really secretive please look at www.myaxia.com....
so bevor some one now shouting thats is a smartphone then sorry
is't a real one :-). (But a nice one)

Thats is an Windows CE4.2 on it and some programs from pocket pc
working fine.
The problem ist the device has not all features from WM2003 like the today
screen.

Now about the question is this here offtopic? I really dont know
but if then sorry but is there a other Newsgroup?

Thanks

Reiner Max
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 9, 2005 1:46:03 PM

Reiner Max wrote:
> Hello
>
> Sorry I'm not really secretive please look at www.myaxia.com....
> so bevor some one now shouting thats is a smartphone then sorry
> is't a real one :-). (But a nice one)
>
> Thats is an Windows CE4.2 on it and some programs from pocket pc
> working fine.
> The problem ist the device has not all features from WM2003 like the
> today screen.
>
> Now about the question is this here offtopic? I really dont know
> but if then sorry but is there a other Newsgroup?

You may be better asking in the microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition
group but I doubt such an application exists unless an existing GPRS monitor
happens to work.

ALL-Locations (http://www.all-locations.com/) is another PocketPC GPRS
Counter .
--
Darren Griffin
PocketGPSWorld - www.pocketgpsworld.com

Nospam wrote:
> "BWR" <xxx@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:o j$9NX$IFHA.2884@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>
>>Reiner Max wrote:
>>
>>>Hello
>>>
>>>Is there any GPRS Monitor for CE 4.2 out there?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Reiner
>>
>>GPS View from the Holux site.
>

> Now this I must see. A GPS Monitor showing GPRS Data!!
>
> John..

Sorry. Guess thats called short sightedness
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 9, 2005 9:58:52 PM

Nice looking phone. Good amount of memory, but the lack of BT would kill it
for me. The biggest problem though is that it isn't a WM2003(SE) OS. Not
that that is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it is a well
supported and marketed OS. I guess, as you found, some Smartphone apps work
OK and some don't. That's because WM2003 is built on WinCE 4.x of course.
Unfortunately whether a smartphone app will work on your phone is going to
be a test and see situation, unless the developer happens to indicate it
will work on CE as opposed to WM2003 specifically. Not sure if there is a
better newsgroup for you, except maybe a phone one, but finding someone here
that is familiar or experienced with your phone would be about as lucky as
having a WM2003 application work on your phone.

Good luck dude.

--
Sven
MS-MVP Mobile Devices