Trouble organizing start menu

When I go to Start - Explore All Users - Documents & Settings - All Users -
Start Menu - Programs I can see the majority of my Start menu programs.
However, a few don't show up when I'm exploring, but they're there when I go
to Start - All Programs and locate them there. Is there a way to make then
"show up" when I'm exploring, so I can move them into selected folders?

TIA,

Jeff

Some are under your profile.

http://www.uscricket.com
"JHeyen" <me@mn.rr.com> wrote in message news:YNDCd.185221$T02.52104@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> When I go to Start - Explore All Users - Documents & Settings - All Users -
> Start Menu - Programs I can see the majority of my Start menu programs.
> However, a few don't show up when I'm exploring, but they're there when I go
> to Start - All Programs and locate them there. Is there a way to make then
> "show up" when I'm exploring, so I can move them into selected folders?
>
> TIA,
>
> Jeff

Thanks David.