:( Now I have to buy one ...

I got a ruki transmorg potion once and sold it, thinking it turned you INTO
a ruki (which I am). I really want a mutant ruki, and now I see thats how
you get to be one. LOL
Now I have offers in trades for one :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I got a ruki transmorg potion once and sold it, thinking it turned you INTO
>a ruki (which I am). I really want a mutant ruki, and now I see thats how
>you get to be one. LOL
> Now I have offers in trades for one :)

Good luck!

daramark

So - er - what's it like being a ruki? Do you have a fear of flyswatters and
spray cans with large words beginning in R on them?

"bodcat1" <> wrote ...
> I got a ruki transmorg potion once and sold it, thinking it turned you
INTO
> a ruki (which I am). I really want a mutant ruki, and now I see thats how
> you get to be one. LOL
> Now I have offers in trades for one :)

ROFL.. ok so I am obsessed and I get reality mixed up a bit... buzzzzz off
;) LOL

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> So - er - what's it like being a ruki? Do you have a fear of flyswatters
> and
> spray cans with large words beginning in R on them?
>
> "bodcat1" <> wrote ...
>> I got a ruki transmorg potion once and sold it, thinking it turned you
> INTO
>> a ruki (which I am). I really want a mutant ruki, and now I see thats
>> how
>> you get to be one. LOL
>> Now I have offers in trades for one :)

I am mutant..here me roar!
Hahahaha!!!

>I am mutant..here me roar!
> Hahahaha!!!

Cool! and another avatar has been had. :)

daramark