pet miserable

Last response: in Video Games
June 26, 2005 11:11:39 PM

Hello,

I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets,
and while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is
"miserable". He is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick,
just miserable. I have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island
School, but nothing seems to work. What to do?

Thanks
Henny

More about : pet miserable

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:40 PM

Take him to Roo Island and throw him on the merry go round for a few turns
:)

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
> seems to work. What to do?
>
> Thanks
> Henny
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:40 PM

Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.
June 26, 2005 11:11:40 PM

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
> seems to work. What to do?

If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.

If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
happiness one level each time.

daramark
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:40 PM

You have to play with the toy a lot of times.

I think my pet gets happy when he's had a vacation. Check it into a
neolodge for a night or two and see if that helps.
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:41 PM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:19:54 -0400, "daramark"
<dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
>> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
>> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
>> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
>> seems to work. What to do?
>

>If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
>quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
>button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
>toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
>way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
>
>If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
>playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
>Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
>happiness one level each time.
>
>daramark

An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.

This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
omelette is finished.

mrsq
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:41 PM

My pets come out of lodges bummed RIGHT out!

"kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> wrote in message
> You have to play with the toy a lot of times.
>
> I think my pet gets happy when he's had a vacation. Check it into a
> neolodge for a night or two and see if that helps.

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:42 PM

<nospam@thequigleys.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:19:54 -0400, "daramark"
> <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets,
>>> and
>>> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable".
>>> He
>>> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable.
>>> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
>>> seems to work. What to do?
>>

>>If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting
>>submit
>>quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
>>button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select
>>the
>>toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
>>way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
>>
>>If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
>>playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try
>>the
>>Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly
>>raises
>>happiness one level each time.
>>
>>daramark
>>

> An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
> just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
> definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
> you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.
>
> This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
> pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
> omelette is finished.

Wow! Thanks, I like using Mozilla, except I couldn't see playing with my pet
like they would like you to. Now they are all delighted. :)

But the quickly hitting of the submit button is faster because it doesn't
want you to hit another button. Mozilla almost always wants me to OK every
refresh (reload) or almost everything else.
It screwed up on me last night and was refreshing the SW every time I went
back to it. ><
Makes buying out a section a little difficult.

daramark
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:11:42 PM

nospam@thequigleys.fslife.co.uk wrote:

> An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
> just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
> definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
> you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.
>
> This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
> pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
> omelette is finished.

Good to know - thank you.
--
http://www.simplerich.com/blog
Anonymous

Additional to the other suggestions I saw, grooming helps.
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:12:11 AM

bodcat1 wrote:
> Take him to Roo Island and throw him on the merry go round for a few turns
> :)

Another "instant happy maker" is the Tiki Tour on Mystery Island. Works
the same way as the Roo Island Merry go round.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

daramark wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
>>while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
>>is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
>>have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
>>seems to work. What to do?
>

> If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
> quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
> button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
> toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
> way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
>
> If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
> playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
> Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
> happiness one level each time.
>
> daramark

I am using Firefox because IE refuses to load anything. But when their
courses were finished, he now shows up as being "content"......... so I
am going to wait and watch for awhile.
Thanks all! For all of your answers!

Henny
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:31:25 AM

kolugunner wrote:
> Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.

LOL, I have one in my inventory and played, I even did some Kacheek
Seek with him.........

Henny
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 2:51:12 AM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:04:30 -0400, "daramark"
<dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Wow! Thanks, I like using Mozilla, except I couldn't see playing with my pet
>like they would like you to. Now they are all delighted. :)
>
>But the quickly hitting of the submit button is faster because it doesn't
>want you to hit another button. Mozilla almost always wants me to OK every
>refresh (reload) or almost everything else.

Opera doesn't have that annoyance <g> That was one of the reasons
I switched to Opera... nothing to hit on each Wiz refresh and such. I
started out using it only for Neo, now it's my main browser.
Btw, another shotcut example for anyone else with one - I have a
button on my 5-button mouse set for "refresh" so I click that instead
of F5 when playing/eating an omelette.

- Nichole
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:46:54 AM

any1 wrote:
> kolugunner wrote:
>
>> Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.
>>
> LOL, I have one in my inventory and played, I even did some Kacheek
> Seek with him.........
>
> Henny

when the window pops up and you select play with so-and-so, play with
the pet once and then hit the refresh (f5) A LOT, that always works for me.

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

LOL, I had to read that 3 times, I kept reading it Oprah LOL!!

!