pet miserable

Hello,

I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets,
and while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is
"miserable". He is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick,
just miserable. I have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island
School, but nothing seems to work. What to do?

Thanks
Henny
15 answers Last reply
More about miserable

    Take him to Roo Island and throw him on the merry go round for a few turns
    :)

    "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
    > while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
    > is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
    > have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
    > seems to work. What to do?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Henny

    Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.

    "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
    > while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
    > is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
    > have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
    > seems to work. What to do?

    If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
    quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
    button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
    toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
    way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.

    If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
    playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
    Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
    happiness one level each time.

    daramark

    You have to play with the toy a lot of times.

    I think my pet gets happy when he's had a vacation. Check it into a
    neolodge for a night or two and see if that helps.

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:19:54 -0400, "daramark"
    <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
    >> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
    >> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
    >> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
    >> seems to work. What to do?
    >

    >If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
    >quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
    >button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
    >toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
    >way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
    >
    >If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
    >playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
    >Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
    >happiness one level each time.
    >
    >daramark

    An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
    just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
    definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
    you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.

    This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
    pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
    omelette is finished.

    mrsq

    My pets come out of lodges bummed RIGHT out!

    <nospam@thequigleys.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:19:54 -0400, "daramark"
    > <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >
    >>"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets,
    >>> and
    >>> while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable".
    >>> He
    >>> is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable.
    >>> have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
    >>> seems to work. What to do?
    >>

    >>If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting
    >>submit
    >>quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
    >>button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select
    >>the
    >>toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
    >>way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
    >>
    >>If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
    >>playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try
    >>the
    >>Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly
    >>raises
    >>happiness one level each time.
    >>
    >>daramark
    >>

    > An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
    > just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
    > definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
    > you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.
    >
    > This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
    > pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
    > omelette is finished.

    Wow! Thanks, I like using Mozilla, except I couldn't see playing with my pet
    like they would like you to. Now they are all delighted. :)

    But the quickly hitting of the submit button is faster because it doesn't
    want you to hit another button. Mozilla almost always wants me to OK every
    refresh (reload) or almost everything else.
    It screwed up on me last night and was refreshing the SW every time I went
    back to it. ><
    Makes buying out a section a little difficult.

    daramark

    nospam@thequigleys.fslife.co.uk wrote:

    > An easier way is to hit Submit, let it go to the second window and
    > just hit F5 repeatedly. This will work in IE, Firefox and Opera
    > definitely, if you're using another browser hit whatever key allows
    > you to refresh. They will be delighted in just a minute or so.
    >
    > This also works for the Evil Blue Fuzzle avatar, and if your feeding a
    > pet an omelette - feed it the first time, hit F5 twice and the
    > omelette is finished.

    Good to know - thank you.
    --
    http://www.simplerich.com/blog

    Additional to the other suggestions I saw, grooming helps.

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > Take him to Roo Island and throw him on the merry go round for a few turns
    > :)

    Another "instant happy maker" is the Tiki Tour on Mystery Island. Works
    the same way as the Roo Island Merry go round.

    --
    Christine in Vantaa, Finland
    christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

    daramark wrote:
    > "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I am for the last day or so looking the pet lookup of one of my pets, and
    >>while it said yesterday that he was "unhappy", today he is "miserable". He
    >>is not sick, at least I get no message that he is sick, just miserable. I
    >>have played with him, he is in the Mystery Island School, but nothing
    >>seems to work. What to do?
    >

    > If you are using IE then you can play with him and just keep hitting submit
    > quickly, don't let it finish what it's doing, just keep hitting the submit
    > button quickly. It will sometimes finish the window, so you just select the
    > toy and do it again. You can probably get five times the play into it this
    > way. It doesn't take very long to get them delighted this way.
    >
    > If you are not using IE and the shortcut, it takes a very long time of
    > playing to even get them to go up one level of happiness. You could try the
    > Carousel (sp?) on Roo Island, it's 50 NP each time and it supposedly raises
    > happiness one level each time.
    >
    > daramark

    I am using Firefox because IE refuses to load anything. But when their
    courses were finished, he now shows up as being "content"......... so I
    am going to wait and watch for awhile.
    Thanks all! For all of your answers!

    Henny

    kolugunner wrote:
    > Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.

    LOL, I have one in my inventory and played, I even did some Kacheek
    Seek with him.........

    Henny

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:04:30 -0400, "daramark"
    <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >Wow! Thanks, I like using Mozilla, except I couldn't see playing with my pet
    >like they would like you to. Now they are all delighted. :)
    >
    >But the quickly hitting of the submit button is faster because it doesn't
    >want you to hit another button. Mozilla almost always wants me to OK every
    >refresh (reload) or almost everything else.

    Opera doesn't have that annoyance <g> That was one of the reasons
    I switched to Opera... nothing to hit on each Wiz refresh and such. I
    started out using it only for Neo, now it's my main browser.
    Btw, another shotcut example for anyone else with one - I have a
    button on my 5-button mouse set for "refresh" so I click that instead
    of F5 when playing/eating an omelette.

    - Nichole

    any1 wrote:
    > kolugunner wrote:
    >
    >> Dig a plushie out of your safe deposit box and play with it.
    >>
    > LOL, I have one in my inventory and played, I even did some Kacheek
    > Seek with him.........
    >
    > Henny

    when the window pops up and you select play with so-and-so, play with
    the pet once and then hit the refresh (f5) A LOT, that always works for me.

    --
    I can take it, I can make it.
    Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

    LOL, I had to read that 3 times, I kept reading it Oprah LOL!!

    "Nichole" <nicholef@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:04:30 -0400, "daramark"
    > <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >

    >>Wow! Thanks, I like using Mozilla, except I couldn't see playing with my
    >>pet
    >>like they would like you to. Now they are all delighted. :)
    >>
    >>But the quickly hitting of the submit button is faster because it doesn't
    >>want you to hit another button. Mozilla almost always wants me to OK
    >>every
    >>refresh (reload) or almost everything else.
    >
    > Opera doesn't have that annoyance <g> That was one of the reasons
    > I switched to Opera... nothing to hit on each Wiz refresh and such. I
    > started out using it only for Neo, now it's my main browser.
    > Btw, another shotcut example for anyone else with one - I have a
    > button on my 5-button mouse set for "refresh" so I click that instead
    > of F5 when playing/eating an omelette.
    >
    > - Nichole

Games Video Games