New pepsi game

hehehe 12 more and I 'm 100 over the amount for the avie :) (sorry I had to
say it)
http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=thelionessishere

"rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> thanks that puts me up to 190 only 60 to go b4 the avie!
> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.neopets.com/games/pepsi_cn/game3.phtml

Unfortunately, about half of those games are no longer available. I know
this because I went through the entire list.

"lioness" <thelionessisNOTGETTINGSPAMMED@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hehehe 12 more and I 'm 100 over the amount for the avie :) (sorry I had
> say it)
> http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=thelionessishere
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> > thanks that puts me up to 190 only 60 to go b4 the avie!
> > "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> http://www.neopets.com/games/pepsi_cn/game3.phtml

but half the fun is waiting for new games and always being on the look out
for them (thanks again to many in here, you know who you are :) ) well at
least its fun for me to find new games and trying to stay high on the list.
Good luck to all of you trying to get the avatar!