3Com Generic Drivers?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b \ Driver
September 12, 2004 9:22:45 AM

I have a 3 ComHomeConnect webcam.
Are there drivers available for this cam other than
what the manufacturer provides?

More about : 3com generic drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 12, 2004 7:03:25 PM

"Radio Man" <puns@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have a 3 ComHomeConnect webcam.
> Are there drivers available for this cam other than
> what the manufacturer provides?

Been 6 months or so since I tried driver from "whomever now markets that
cam" and their current driver at the time was a big improvement over the
http://www.vistaimaging.com/ drivers I used to use. Unfortunately my
HomeConnect grew mold etching the cmos sensor so I've sidelined it and
uninstalled all its stuff and can't remember the name of the current
marketeer.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 12, 2004 11:59:49 PM

Try ionetworks.com and look for the Watchport cam

!