Abit Fatal1ty Boards

scooter7975

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
Does anyone know if Fatal1ty will be producing an Intel based board with the nvidia680i chipset? They released a new AMD based board but right now dual core duo is the cats meow.

Andelin

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
Abits AMD AM2 Fatality boards suck. I have returned two and I'm waiting for my third to come back. Which btw are refurbs even though I bought brand new and it never worked out of the box. Go on their forums and look at the posts concernin the issues. Lots of them. Alot of unhappy consumers. That's why I went ahead and took the loss and bought an ASUS

BUFF

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003
Go on their forums and look at the posts concernin the issues. Lots of them. Alot of unhappy consumers.
tbh there aren't given the nos. of boards sold.
Imo most nF5 boards suck though - whether it's a CPU or chipset issue I'm not sure but the AM2 platform at this moment doesn't seem to me as troublefree as 939 or 754.

re. Fatal1ty boards it's looking very much like the Fatal1ty branded AW9D board is cancelled & another Fatal1ty licencee also seems to have dropped previewed product so something is going on ...
Also, anyone seen an XFX Fatal1ty branded gfx card yet after the big announcement a while ago? :roll:

TRENDING THREADS