Multipe new folders at once ?

KB

Is it possible to make multiple "new" folders at once?
I am finaly organizing my digital photos and I wanted to make about 12
folders and I got to wondering if there was a way of making them all at
once?
Thanks
kb

kb wrote:
> Is it possible to make multiple "new" folders at once?
> I am finaly organizing my digital photos and I wanted to make about 12
> folders and I got to wondering if there was a way of making them all at
> once?

If you don't mind having to rename them all, just do it by copying the
empty folders.
Create one new folder and [right click --> copy] it. then [right click
--> paste] to have two empty folders. Then copy and paste the two empty
folders and you'll have four. Repeat as desired.

~Mik

--
"The geek shall inherit the earth."
-- Rainer Wolfcastle in "Undercover Nerd"

KB

Thanks, works for me, I have to rename them anyway....

Cheers Mario....