Streaming Video To a webpage

Has anybody had any success streaming video from there DCS 5300 to
there web site
I have tried the java script posted on the D-Link site with no luck.
I have tried with my router address and camera address.
I can go to my site and see the video, but when I try to accuess my
site out side my router i get a connect to server failer.
(My site is hosted by my ISP)
I still have had no luck
Does any one have any Ideal on how I can post my video to my website.
Does someone have a good script out there
tpoland@charter.net

I eventually got it working with great difficulty and it is still pretty unstable and drops out a lot.

I used the DLink script modified with my own IP address but the really tiresome bit was sorting out my ICS settings for static IP addresses (I am on dial-up), port mapping, firewalls etc etc.

I am afraid from your message I don't completely understand what your problem is - but I suggest you look carefully at any firewall you have and your port mappings.

Malone