Good lab ray today!

My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow just
looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)
9 answers Last reply
More about good today

    Kaus aren't stupid :o(

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, moofenki wrote:
    > Kaus aren't stupid :o(

    ...especially in the 'Dome where they're pretty much the best when you're
    at the lower levels (say, when you've got 50-100k NP to spend on your kit)
    because of their Kau Knight Helmet. Of course, once both your pet and your
    budget starts getting big, a move to Kacheek, Elephante or Gelert's the way
    to go (until you get *REALLY* big and can afford a Jade Scorchstone...)

    --
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
    never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!

    My ghost Koi turned Hallowe'en which I like much better.

    Gareeth

    no, SHADOW is...

    boring and useless. Its just black...

    "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Kaus aren't stupid :o(
    >
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
    >> I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow
    >> just
    >> looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
    >> Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)

    ah, ok :)

    > no, SHADOW is...
    >
    > boring and useless. Its just black...
    >

    > "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Kaus aren't stupid :o(
    > >
    > > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > >> My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
    > >> I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow
    > >> just
    > >> looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
    > >> Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)

    He looks great!

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > He looks great!

    Thanks but it lasted all of a day. Is cloud now which basically just looks
    purple and is not as nice as Hallowe'en.

    Gareeth

    OMG, must be a good lab color change day, my fire Kacheek just turned faerie
    (Too bad I didnt hit my Lenny, THATS the one I wanted faerie!!)

    > bodcat1 wrote:
    >> He looks great!
    >>

    > Thanks but it lasted all of a day. Is cloud now which basically just looks
    > purple and is not as nice as Hallowe'en.
    >
    > Gareeth

    I just looked at him. They need to update faerie Kacheeks, they are just
    yellow with orange wings...

    > OMG, must be a good lab color change day, my fire Kacheek just turned
    > faerie (Too bad I didnt hit my Lenny, THATS the one I wanted faerie!!)
    >

    > "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> bodcat1 wrote:
    >>> He looks great!
    >>>

    >> Thanks but it lasted all of a day. Is cloud now which basically just
    >> looks purple and is not as nice as Hallowe'en.
    >>
    >> Gareeth

Games Video Games