Good lab ray today!

My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow just
looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)

Kaus aren't stupid :eek:(

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, moofenki wrote:
> Kaus aren't stupid :eek:(

...especially in the 'Dome where they're pretty much the best when you're
at the lower levels (say, when you've got 50-100k NP to spend on your kit)
because of their Kau Knight Helmet. Of course, once both your pet and your
budget starts getting big, a move to Kacheek, Elephante or Gelert's the way
to go (until you get *REALLY* big and can afford a Jade Scorchstone...)

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

bodcat1 wrote:
> My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!

My ghost Koi turned Hallowe'en which I like much better.

Gareeth

no, SHADOW is...

boring and useless. Its just black...

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Kaus aren't stupid :eek:(
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
>> I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow
>> just
>> looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
>> Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)

ah, ok :)

> no, SHADOW is...
>
> boring and useless. Its just black...
>

> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Kaus aren't stupid :eek:(
> >
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> My stupid Shadow Kau (who used to be a red Ixi) turned starry today!
> >> I am hoping for Plushie, Disco or Darigan (in that order), but shadow
> >> just
> >> looks like a black Kau, it was dull...literally LOL!
> >> Yay, I have a whole crew of painted pets and I only paid for one :)

He looks great!

bodcat1 wrote:
> He looks great!

Thanks but it lasted all of a day. Is cloud now which basically just looks
purple and is not as nice as Hallowe'en.

Gareeth

OMG, must be a good lab color change day, my fire Kacheek just turned faerie
(Too bad I didnt hit my Lenny, THATS the one I wanted faerie!!)

> bodcat1 wrote:
>> He looks great!
>>

> Thanks but it lasted all of a day. Is cloud now which basically just looks
> purple and is not as nice as Hallowe'en.
>
> Gareeth

I just looked at him. They need to update faerie Kacheeks, they are just
yellow with orange wings...