AMD Showcasing Turbo Dock Tech Next Week at MWC 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Finally, AMD began regaining it's mind and started making something really worthwhile, instead of just pulling FeXal matter (geddit?) out of it's ass all the time.

Ah, so this is why they wanted the interconnects so bad.

Well played AMD, well played. If this is a hybrid XFire / multi socket array like in servers, but downplayed to tablet / notebook, it will be VERY interesting indeed.

Cheers!

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I am not a fan of the Atom powered tablets, and the "I" series tablets have too short of battery life for me, and the graphics suck on both. I was really hoping AMD would release something for the windows 8 tablet sooner, but I guess I can wait a little longer for devices to be released.

loops

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
I like the dock idea but any APU out today Xf with the right gpu is still short on the performance I would want. If what they offer here is very high end setting on the right size screen, then they have my attention.

I am still interested in a tablet/hybrid that would allow me to plug in a 7850/660 lvl gpu when I want to do a sit down gaming session.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]>Buying AMD's stockWhat the hell are you doing, man? No, seriously...what the hell? :\[/citation]

bought it at 2$
that means he made 70 cents a share so far, what is that, close to 35-40% more money?

they are getting some really large announcements soon, and i wouldnt doubt them shooting up 1-2$ before chistmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.