Sign in with
Your question

Enough with the Apple iPhone, iPad, etc. News Stories!

Last response: in Site Feedback
November 2, 2010 11:44:30 PM

I just don't care what new cases, bugs, who's selling it, and what ever else is on the iPhone/iPad/iPod. The main page is littered with new things out/wrong with Apple products. I count 7 news stories today about Apple products. Apple has what... 9% market share?

Seriously! Come on now.

Make a Apple orientated site for the apple users already so I don't have to sift through all this garbage.
November 3, 2010 1:17:03 AM

News is news, regardless of user preferences. The majority of those articles are on Tom's Guide anyway, which is all about consumer electronics, not the latest CPU architecture.
November 3, 2010 12:21:54 PM

I do agree to a certain extent with both of the posts above. I would like to point out that Toms is quite late in some of the tech news that are non- Apple related (ie. Firesheep tool,etc). I am not sure if there is a direct correlation but I would like the Toms editors to spend more time on reviews and actual news.
Related resources
November 3, 2010 1:36:37 PM

The other day there was a whole pile of Microsoft and Windows news. Honestly, there isn't any particular bias when it comes to this type of hardware and gadget news - it's just news.
November 3, 2010 3:04:47 PM

Sorry, but new iPhone cases isn't considered news to me.
November 4, 2010 1:11:28 AM

Well they don't publish news just for you do they? ;) 
!