Fonts question again

January 5, 2005 11:35:09 AM

Hello
My previous computer with Windows 98, had a font in its fonts folder called
Marker and Marker Heavy.My new computer with Windows XP, both fonts are
missing, how can I get them back into the XP fonts folder. Thanks in
anticipation.

More about : fonts question

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 1:45:21 PM

"EmoD" <EmoD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hello
| My previous computer with Windows 98, had a font in its fonts folder
called
| Marker and Marker Heavy.My new computer with Windows XP, both fonts are
| missing, how can I get them back into the XP fonts folder. Thanks in
| anticipation.

The fonts didn't originate with Windows; they must have been installed some
other way, perhaps by an application. Do a Google search.
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 2:51:22 PM

This is not a default Windows font. If your old machine is still available,
just copy the font to a floppy and install on the WinXP. Or do a Google
search for "Marker font". You'll find hundreds - some FREE and some for pay.

--
~john aka: jopa

!