Fonts question again

Hello
My previous computer with Windows 98, had a font in its fonts folder called
Marker and Marker Heavy.My new computer with Windows XP, both fonts are
missing, how can I get them back into the XP fonts folder. Thanks in
anticipation.
2 answers Last reply
More about fonts question again

    "EmoD" <EmoD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Hello
    | My previous computer with Windows 98, had a font in its fonts folder
    called
    | Marker and Marker Heavy.My new computer with Windows XP, both fonts are
    | missing, how can I get them back into the XP fonts folder. Thanks in
    | anticipation.

    The fonts didn't originate with Windows; they must have been installed some
    other way, perhaps by an application. Do a Google search.

    This is not a default Windows font. If your old machine is still available,
    just copy the font to a floppy and install on the WinXP. Or do a Google
    search for "Marker font". You'll find hundreds - some FREE and some for pay.

    --
    ~john aka: jopa

    "EmoD" <EmoD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > My previous computer with Windows 98, had a font in its fonts folder
    > called
    > Marker and Marker Heavy.My new computer with Windows XP, both fonts are
    > missing, how can I get them back into the XP fonts folder. Thanks in
    > anticipation.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP