New avatar

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 2:12:06 PM

quadrapus equipped for 90+ days

According to someone on the boards.

daramark

More about : avatar

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 2:12:07 PM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:g%xwe.9533$mK5.588412@news20.bellglobal.com...
> quadrapus equipped for 90+ days
>
> According to someone on the boards.
>

> daramark

Thanks; I just saw that one too. Have you heard anything about the other one,
released yesterday in the news?
a.. Can you work out how to unlock this rather regal Acara themed avatar? It
says "You have angered the Prince" on the avatar.
a..
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 7:18:15 PM

Chrsitine K posted yesterday:
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> quadrapus equipped for 90+ days
>>
>> According to someone on the boards.
>>

>> daramark
>>

> Thanks; I just saw that one too. Have you heard anything about the other
> one, released yesterday in the news?
> a.. Can you work out how to unlock this rather regal Acara themed avatar?
> It says "You have angered the Prince" on the avatar.
> a..

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 7:18:16 PM

Nice, thank you. I guess I wasn't paying attention because someone had already
posted that information and I had already used the link. My, my, my. got to
focus!

!