daramark
3 answers Last reply
More about avatar

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:g%xwe.9533$mK5.588412@news20.bellglobal.com...
    > quadrapus equipped for 90+ days
    >
    > According to someone on the boards.
    >

    > daramark

    Thanks; I just saw that one too. Have you heard anything about the other one,
    released yesterday in the news?
    a.. Can you work out how to unlock this rather regal Acara themed avatar? It
    says "You have angered the Prince" on the avatar.
    a..

    Chrsitine K posted yesterday:
    http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Art

    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> quadrapus equipped for 90+ days
    >>
    >> According to someone on the boards.
    >>

    >> daramark
    >>

    > Thanks; I just saw that one too. Have you heard anything about the other
    > one, released yesterday in the news?
    > a.. Can you work out how to unlock this rather regal Acara themed avatar?
    > It says "You have angered the Prince" on the avatar.
    > a..

    Nice, thank you. I guess I wasn't paying attention because someone had already
    posted that information and I had already used the link. My, my, my. got to
    focus!

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Chrsitine K posted yesterday:
    > http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Art
    >

    > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>> quadrapus equipped for 90+ days
    >>>
    >>> According to someone on the boards.
    >>>

    >>> daramark
    >>>

    >> Thanks; I just saw that one too. Have you heard anything about the other
    >> one, released yesterday in the news?
    >> a.. Can you work out how to unlock this rather regal Acara themed avatar? It
    >> says "You have angered the Prince" on the avatar.
    >> a..

Games Video Games