Anyone play chess online?

Hi all.

I was just wondering if anyone else on this board played chess online much.

I usually play on Yahoo because it fast easy and there is a lot of chumps on there. Some really good players too!

Thx & Cya

<font color=green>I may go to <font color=red>hell</font color=red> but at least I won't get lonely</font color=green>
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone play chess online
  1. I used to play on yahoo, but I must be one of the chumps lol.

I haven't played much since I was twelve, so my level of play (which was decent at twelve) isn't up to much.

<b>
    "Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby." :wink:
    </b>
  2. Yep, I played on Yahoo also, but not recently. I like to think I am not a chump, though I probably am. However, I only lost once or twice in about 10 matches.

And I, I took the path less traveled by,....well, at least I am getting there.
  3. I'll play, but I too would be one of the chumps

Back off man, I'm a scientist
  4. I just looked at my player info.

Rating 1574
    Games completed 1882
    Abandoned games 10
    Wins 1349
    Losses 501
    Draws 32
    Streak 2

Cool hu? I played a lot of 1 min games but enjoy 10/5 too.

I think most of my wins were against chumps.

Thx & Cya

<font color=green>I may go to <font color=red>hell</font color=red> but at least I won't get lonely</font color=green>
  5. I play almost everywhere. I like chess.net the best. I rate 2000+ for Standard and Lightning. I rate 1800 for blitz. Chess.net also lets you play some variants like bughouse and crazyhouse.

Windows sux. Death to MS.
  6. www.freechess.org is my favorite free chess server. I'm biased though since I've used it for many years. It has more strong players than any site other than ICC I would guess.
  7. I like online chess where you don't play a computer that is way out of your level of skills. I just find that you'll never learn how to play proper and would soon just drop it. Playing online with live users is a different thing and i recommed it to everyone as it's really a good fun, especially when playing against friends :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Font Green Yahoo Video Games