logitech sphere

just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will work
the ptz that isnt the supplied?

cheers

regards slayer
4 answers Last reply
More about logitech sphere

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com>
    wrote:

    >just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will work
    >the ptz that isnt the supplied?
    >
    >cheers
    >
    >regards slayer

    all webcam software supports the ptz option.
    not over internet ,but localy works it great.

    i have a sphere here to..

    Anti bill. wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr"
    > <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >
    >> just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will
    >> work the ptz that isnt the supplied?
    >>
    >> cheers
    >>
    >> regards slayer
    >>

    > all webcam software supports the ptz option.
    > not over internet ,but localy works it great.
    >
    > i have a sphere here to..

    seems to be a good quality camera...... but i was looking for some other
    software to control it over the net.....i like the ptz software supplied its
    just a little limtied for me.. i also have a smilecam and thats so easy to
    move in a remote location....just this dam sphere wont let me as yet,, but
    im working on it..

    lucky for me i had my shpere given as the previous owner had broken the
    stand and all that was left was the sphere at the top which he said didnt
    work.....
    but i got it running and made a new base.....like you do...

    anyway ill keep looking for other ptz software to make it work over the
    net.. thanks for the reply..

    regards slayer

    Hi -

    When you refer to the Logitech "sphere", are you referring to the Logitech
    Orbit?

    Thanks for clarifying. I'm trying to research webcams and finding it very
    confusing.

    "ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Anti bill. wrote:
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr"
    >> <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will
    >>> work the ptz that isnt the supplied?
    >>>
    >>> cheers
    >>>
    >>> regards slayer
    >>>

    >> all webcam software supports the ptz option.
    >> not over internet ,but localy works it great.
    >>
    >> i have a sphere here to..
    >
    > seems to be a good quality camera...... but i was looking for some other
    > software to control it over the net.....i like the ptz software supplied
    > its just a little limtied for me.. i also have a smilecam and thats so
    > easy to move in a remote location....just this dam sphere wont let me as
    > yet,, but im working on it..
    >
    > lucky for me i had my shpere given as the previous owner had broken the
    > stand and all that was left was the sphere at the top which he said didnt
    > work.....
    > but i got it running and made a new base.....like you do...
    >
    > anyway ill keep looking for other ptz software to make it work over the
    > net.. thanks for the reply..
    >
    > regards slayer

    Sphere in Europe
    Orbit in USA
    same cam so they say.

    "Sid Joyner" <sid_joyner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi -
    >
    > When you refer to the Logitech "sphere", are you referring to the Logitech
    > Orbit?
    >
    > Thanks for clarifying. I'm trying to research webcams and finding it very
    > confusing.
    >

    > "ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > > Anti bill. wrote:

    > >> all webcam software supports the ptz option.
    > >> not over internet ,but localy works it great.
    > >>
    > >> i have a sphere here to..
    > >
    > > seems to be a good quality camera...... but i was looking for some other
    > > software to control it over the net.....i like the ptz software supplied
    > > its just a little limtied for me.. i also have a smilecam and thats so
    > > easy to move in a remote location....just this dam sphere wont let me as
    > > yet,, but im working on it..
    > >
    > > lucky for me i had my shpere given as the previous owner had broken the
    > > stand and all that was left was the sphere at the top which he said
    didnt
    > > work.....
    > > but i got it running and made a new base.....like you do...
    > >
    > > anyway ill keep looking for other ptz software to make it work over the
    > > net.. thanks for the reply..
    > >
    > > regards slayer

Webcams Logitech Software Peripherals