logitech sphere

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 22, 2004 11:07:07 PM

just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will work
the ptz that isnt the supplied?

cheers

regards slayer

More about : logitech sphere

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 2:00:25 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com>
wrote:

>just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will work
>the ptz that isnt the supplied?
>
>cheers
>
>regards slayer

all webcam software supports the ptz option.
not over internet ,but localy works it great.

i have a sphere here to..
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 12:22:32 AM

Anti bill. wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr"
> <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will
>> work the ptz that isnt the supplied?
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> regards slayer
>>

> all webcam software supports the ptz option.
> not over internet ,but localy works it great.
>
> i have a sphere here to..

seems to be a good quality camera...... but i was looking for some other
software to control it over the net.....i like the ptz software supplied its
just a little limtied for me.. i also have a smilecam and thats so easy to
move in a remote location....just this dam sphere wont let me as yet,, but
im working on it..

lucky for me i had my shpere given as the previous owner had broken the
stand and all that was left was the sphere at the top which he said didnt
work.....
but i got it running and made a new base.....like you do...

anyway ill keep looking for other ptz software to make it work over the
net.. thanks for the reply..

regards slayer
September 28, 2004 8:14:03 PM

Hi -

When you refer to the Logitech "sphere", are you referring to the Logitech
Orbit?

Thanks for clarifying. I'm trying to research webcams and finding it very
confusing.

"ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Anti bill. wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:07:07 +0000 (UTC), "ThE SlAyEr"
>> <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> just got myself a sphere.... any body know of any software that will
>>> work the ptz that isnt the supplied?
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> regards slayer
>>>

>> all webcam software supports the ptz option.
>> not over internet ,but localy works it great.
>>
>> i have a sphere here to..
>
> seems to be a good quality camera...... but i was looking for some other
> software to control it over the net.....i like the ptz software supplied
> its just a little limtied for me.. i also have a smilecam and thats so
> easy to move in a remote location....just this dam sphere wont let me as
> yet,, but im working on it..
>
> lucky for me i had my shpere given as the previous owner had broken the
> stand and all that was left was the sphere at the top which he said didnt
> work.....
> but i got it running and made a new base.....like you do...
>
> anyway ill keep looking for other ptz software to make it work over the
> net.. thanks for the reply..
>
> regards slayer

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:02:05 AM