Where can i download wm2003 or wm2003se?

March 9, 2005 7:39:55 AM

i'm looking for a free download of wm2003 or wm2003se or the laest
verion of wm for my pocketpc can sombody help me with this because i
can't find it anyware

thanks a lot

eric grootjans
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 3:59:21 PM

"Eric" <e.grootjans@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
| i'm looking for a free download of wm2003 or wm2003se or the laest
| verion of wm for my pocketpc can sombody help me with this because i
| can't find it anyware
|
| thanks a lot
|
| eric grootjans

You need to get one specifically for your machine. You've kept that a
secret so no-one can tell you if there is an update suitable for you.

btw the OS update is something that is sold, not a free download. This
is a microsoft newsgroup so piracy is frowned upon if that was your
intention, even for people daft enough to use their real contact
details- it means you can be checked out and found.
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 4:50:25 PM

e.grootjans@wanadoo.nl (Eric) wrote in

> i'm looking for a free download of wm2003 or wm2003se or the laest
> verion of wm for my pocketpc can sombody help me with this because i
> can't find it anyware
>
> thanks a lot
>
> eric grootjans

Try the website of your PDA manufacturer.
Sometimes they put up updates for their PDA's.

regards,
Gregor
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 4:48:58 AM

"Eric" <e.grootjans@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> i'm looking for a free download of wm2003 or wm2003se or the laest
> verion of wm for my pocketpc can sombody help me with this because i
> can't find it anyware
>
> thanks a lot

The OS is tailored to specific hardware/models. Even if you find one ROM
available it may not be the good one for your device. For example lots of
people downloaded a beat ROM of Windows Mobile 2003 from a website, just to
find out that Bluetooth was disabled and the ROM was crippled - guess what?
Devices had to be flashed back, sometimes without warranty.

Not worth the piracy.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Geekzone Software Store for Pocket PC and Smartphone:
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
!